When it comes to living in your own home, we know you have questions, concerns, and dreams. We’re here to help with all of them.
Aging should feel empowering. You’ve earned the right to choose how you want to live and to enjoy each day to the fullest. At Hudson Integrative, we celebrate life’s milestones and honor your wishes. We are dedicated to transforming the ideas and options of living in the home you love by offering ways to help you be healthy, connected, safe and happy there.
Our family is committed to your family.
Each generation in a family has their own ideas about “what’s right” for their loved ones. At Hudson Integrative, we understand that love and concern are at the forefront of decisions about where to live, for how long, and with what services. The decisions are emotional and important. We’re committed to supporting your family by offering exceptional services, expert answers and compassionate guidance.
Our personalized aging independently at home strategies offer a unique approach to linking your personal health and your home environment.
Our beliefs are the keys to a healthy, balanced lifestyle:
- Personal and compassionate services promote wellness, mobility, and independence.
- Quality of life is enriched through an integrative approach to physical health, social and mental activity, and a safe home environment.
- Living a long and healthy life requires you and your family to be proactive.
- You deserve the best information so you understand all of your options.
- Maintaining social ties with family, friends, and community contribute to living a long and healthy life.
It’s time to replace the traditional assumptions and expectations of retirement and disability living. We do this by providing:
- Home safety assessments and modification.
- In-home specialized wellness services.
- Care management services
- Technology support services to promote staying connected to friends, community and online conveniences.
We proudly serve anyone who is interested in aging independently at home, including individuals with:
- permanent disabilities.
- progressive condition-based needs.
- recuperative needs.
For a complete list of our services, click here.
You’ve cleaned those floors, marked heights on those walls, tended those gardens and opened that front door to welcome in friends and family. It’s time your home made you feel just as welcome and loved in return. Let’s talk about how we can make your home, and your lifestyle, fit your needs now and for years to come. – Kellie Hudson, President
It’s not just about staying at home. It’s about making the very most of living in the home you choose. Let’s start the conversation. Call our office at 303.442.6444, email us at email@example.com.